HUGE YOUNG HOME!
Considered a young home in the well-established very popular Willetton area, this fantastic Family home sits on a generous 846 sqm block. With fantastic street appeal and facade, with a double garage, double door entry and grand portico entrance, this huge comfortable home is ready for new owners to add their style and touch of class. With spacious hallways, high ceilings, this generous size home has so much living. Master bedroom with ensuite and big walk in robe to the front with adjacent study or home office with direct access to garage. There is a Theatre Room, a Games Room, a Family Room plus a Living Room, the choices are endless. Additional dining areas combined with a massive kitchen and huge Alfresco overlooking reticulated lawns where the kids can play for hours. Sitting at the end of a lovely Cul de Sac with a short stroll to Rostrata Primary School and popular Rostrata Shopping with cafe’s, restaurants and IGA. This big family home is very appealing, spacious and suitable for the growing family. Make it your own today, features include;
- Large young light spacious family home in Cul-de-sac location on big block built in 1999
- 4 bedroom home PLUS Study
- Double door grand entrance
- Big master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large bright ensuite with separated toilet
- Powder room containing 3rd toilet
- Dedicated study with plenty of storage and second entrance through the garage (shoppers entrance)
- Sunken carpeted lounge
- Large bright room - could be 5th bedroom, games room or theatre room, or anything..!!
- Open plan light and spacious family, meals and kitchen
- Large kitchen with large fridge recess, double pantry, gas cooking, electric oven, double sink, dishwasher, plenty of bench space..
- french doors leading to another living area - possible second lounge/family room or games room
- 3 more bedrooms with built in robes
- big gabled patio perfect for entertaining
- big grassed back yard for the kids to play
- high ceilings
- tiled flooring to major traffic areas
- ducted evaporative air conditioning
- internal doors to separate various living areas
- insulated roof space
- double garage with single roller door at rear for rear access
- bore reticulated gardens
- raised vege gardens
- sheds for storage
- Rostrata Primary School zone
- Optional Riverton Primary School zone
- Willetton High School zone
- Provisional Rossmoyne High School zone
- big block of 846sqm
- close to shops, schools, parks and transport
This home is fabulous!!
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.