All offers presented on Mon, 28th May (Unless Sold Prior)
Having built this lovely four bedroom and two bathroom family home over 20 years ago and raising her family in it, the time has finally come for my seller to downsize and she has decided move into a retirement village.
She will miss the convenience of getting around to the various places from this location. It’s been a breeze for her to walk to Cockburn Central Train Station, Gateway Shopping Centre, the wonderful ARC complex, transport links, schools and not forgetting the medical centre and library are all within easy walking distance……even when her grand kids took little, tiny footsteps.
Situated at the end of a cul de sac on a gigantic 697sqm of land, this block is perfect for the little ones to run around the backyard and still have room for a pool.
Special features of this home include:
- Four Bedrooms all with Built in Robes and Two Bathrooms
- Formal Lounge and Dining with Solid Timber Flooring
- Centrally located Kitchen overlooking Open Plan Meals & Family Room with High Ceilings
- Huge Outdoor Entertaining Patio which is Partially Enclosed and overlooks the Lawn and Gardens
- Lockup Carport with Sectional Remote Door and Rear Access
- Ducted Air Conditioning and Gas Heating Point
- Security Alarm System for Added Peace of Mind.
- Fully Reticulated Lawns and Gardens
Please contact Derick Pitt from the Thrive Team on 0438 011 690 if you require further information on this property or you would like to arrange a private viewing.