This fabulous four bedroom (three bedroom plus study) and two bathroom home offers multiple living areas including an enclosed home theatre, quality chef’s kitchen along with a outdoor entertaining patio area that’s great for having bbqs year round or for when friends drop by and special occasions.
While upstairs features the master wing complete with the main bedroom along with a walk in robe and private ensuite, there is also a lounge retreat to enjoy a private drink or have a quiet conversation away from all the chitter chatter of the young ones.
Other features of this lovely home include:
- Enclosed Home Theatre with Built in Projector & Screen
- Refurbished Kitchen c/w Dishwasher, Built in Microwave & Twin Ovens
- Open Plan Meals and Family Living Spaces
- Double Lock Up Garage with Internal Access
- Entertaining Patio with BBQ Facilities, Heated Spa, Outdoor Shower & Garden Shed
- Split System, Reverse Cycle & Ducted Evap Air Con to ensure you’re comfy all year round
- Roller Shutters to all Front & Rear Windows for Added Privacy & Security
- Gated Side Access along with Fully Reticulated and Automated Gardens
- Solar Energy Panels for Reduced Power Bills
- Block Size: 396sqm Year Built: 2002
- Shire Rates: $2,070 p/a Water Rates: $1,192 p/a
This low maintenance two storey home is conveniently located in the prestigious Glen Iris Estate within close proximity of all local amenities.
Please contact Derick Pitt on 0438 011 690 for more information or to arrange your private viewing.